The heady pyramid dab rig combining with the standard quartz enail dab kit making this bundle one of the best desktop dabbing stations in 2020! Purchasing this kit will save you up to $100 comparing to buying these two items separately!
WHAT'S IN THE BOX???!!!
- 1 X Heady Pyramid Recycler Dab Rig
- 1 X 14mm Glass Dab Nail + 14mm Glass Dome(Standard Accessories That Comes With The Dab Rig)
- 1 X Enail PID Controller
- 1 X 20mm Heating Coil
- 1 X 14mm Female Quartz Banger
- 1 X Quartz Carb Cap
- 1 X Power Cord
- 1 X User Manual
- 2 X Silicone Containers 5 ml Capacity
- 1 X Soft Zipper Packing Box
*Every enail kit is covered with our 3-year warranty program, we provide a free exchange for any mechanical program that occurred in this period.
Dab Rig Specification:
Talking about glass bongs with multiple percolators, this glass water pipe sure takes the cake!
It features not one or two, but THREE percolators in total! The turbine percolator is located on the topper half and the honeycomb percolator is located on the bottom half, the spiral percolator is separated from the pyramid body in an individual chamber, if you look closely you'll find a small hole on the side of the chamber, that's the hole for you to fill water in it and put it in the fridge, once the water is turned into ice you've got yourself an ice bong!
The separated chamber design makes this glass bong a recycler, the smoke(or vapor if you're using it as a dab rig) alongside with water will travel from the bottom through the honeycomb and the turbine percolators then into the separated chamber and to the mouthpiece, the water will travel back through the spiral percolator so it'll be chilled at the same time. A pretty unique design to provide just the right amount of drag and filtration when you inhale!
- Accessories: 1x 14mm Female Glass Dab Nail, 1x Glass Dome.
- Height: 8.6" / 22cm Weight: 282g
- Thickness: 3mm
- 90° Joint
- Honeycomb Percolator
- Turbine Percolator
- Spiral Ice Percolator
- Extra Thick Glass
- Heady Glass
- Male Joint
- Flared Mouthpiece
- Dual Purpose Glass Bong/Dab Rig
- Category: Dab Rigs
- Sub-category: Recycler Dab Rigs, Portable Dab Rigs, Mini Dab Rigs, Cheap Dab Rigs, Electric Dab Rigs, Enail Dab Rigs
Enail Dab Kit Specification:
- Voltage: AC110V-240V 50-60HZ
- Temperature Range: Room Temperature ~ 999 Degree Fahrenheit
- Temperature stability: Around 5°F-7°F(depends on environment)
- Quartz Nail Joint: 14/18 MM Male joint
- Coil Shape: Barrel (Spiral)
- Length of coil: 1.5 Meter (5ft)
- PID Dimension/unit: 3.5 x 1.5 x 5.0 inch (93 x 37 x 129 mm) approximately Size
Benefits of Using An Enail Dab Kit
Since the beginning, dabbers had been searching for a safer way to dab.
The whole dabbing process contains 3 steps:
1. Heat the quartz banger/titanium nail to a certain level of temperature.
2. Place your cannabis concentrate of choice onto the banger/nail.
However, more than 80% of the dabbers have to use a butane torch to heat the bangers, that could be extremely dangerous, the tip of the butane torch flame can reach approximately 1,430 °C (2,610 °F). Now imagine operating a device that generates so much heat when you are high, that can be terrible news for you. Not to mention when you are using a butane torch to heat the nails you can never tell when the nail is ready, especially when dealing with nails that made from different materials. If the temperature of your banger is too low it won't be hot enough to vaporize your concentrates, if the nail gets too hot, it will ruin your concentrate's flavor and possibly generating harmful substances during that process.
That's when the enail dab kits come in handy!
The desktop enail dab kits(or the portable enails) will make your life much easier because it doesn't require any fuel burning to get the nail hot, it uses a heating coil connected to the PID controller which you can set the temperature from 300~1000 degrees Fahrenheit just by a push of a button. 510 degrees Fahrenheit is the best for low temp dabs and 710 degrees Fahrenheit is the best for high temp dabs.
How Do I know When To Dab?
The heating coil of the enail kit contains a thermocouple sensor, you can see the temperature index on your PID controller to know precisely what's the temperature of your nail/ bangers at.